Location: Panitya Street, Stones Corner QLD
Grandstand Seating: 1,700
Bench Seating: 400
Scoreboard: Electronic scoreboard, game clock and video located at the southern end of the Stadium.
Available for hire – Yes, Contact Us here.
- 4 x player change rooms
- 4x corporate suites
- 12x corporate boxes
- 2x coaches boxes
- Match officials change room
- Medical room
- Undercover grandstand
- Merchandise Shop
- Leagues Club
- Car parking
- PA Box
- Media room & broadcast camera facilites
- Warm up area – Chadwick Oval
- ATM – ATMs are located at Easts Leagues Club, Stones Corner and Coorparoo shopping precinct. There are no ATMs located in the Stadium.
- EFTPOS – EFTPOS terminal is located at the Merchandise Shop.
Bus – Langland’s Park Bus Terminal is a 400m walk from Totally Workwear Stadium.
Rail – Buranda Station is short walk from Totally Workwear Stadium.
Carparking – Car parking is available at the Stadium but is limited.
EASTS LEAGUES CLUB
Hours of Trade
Hours of Trade: 10am – 3am everyday
Website: Easts Leagues Club
Responsible Gambling Mission Statement
Easts Leagues Club is committed to ethical & responsible behaviour that recognises the importance of our members’ and patrons’ wellbeing with a focus on minimising the potential harm of gambling.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
Easts Leagues Club practises the responsible service of alcohol. Failure to comply with current Qld Liquor Licensing Laws will result in being asked to leave the premises.
Entry Requirements & Dress Code
- Day Wear – Neat, clean & suitable attire must be worn at all times.
- Evening Wear – Smart, casual attire must be worn at all times.
- Hats are to be removed inside.
- Swimwear & clothing with obscenities are not permitted at any time.
- Rubber thongs & sleeveless shirts are not permitted after 6pm.
- Suitability of dress standards remain at the discretion of management.
- Unruly & disruptive behaviour may result in automatic expulsion & suspension.