The Suzuki Brisbane Tigers have partnered with club naming rights sponsor, Suzuki QLD to bring you this season’s ‘Suzuki Super Kick Competition’.
The winner will driveaway with a brand new 2021 Suzuki Red Swift GL Navi Auto (pictured below), valued at $23,273. All on-road costs and delivery, except for comprehensive insurance is included.
You can find more information regarding the Suzuki range here.
How does the competition work?
3 contestants (randomly chosen) will compete in each of the 3 Heats where they will have to successfully kick a rugby league ball between the field posts. Each contestant will kick from the same predetermined field spot. The field spot will increase in difficulty until there is 1 heat winner. The winners from Heats 1, 2 and 3 will battle each other for the Suzuki Swift in the Grand Final.
How do I get chosen?
3 Contestants will be randomly chosen 2 days prior to each Heat. If you are one of the successful contestants, you will be contacted by our office. You must confirm that you will be available and be in attendance at the Heat you have registered for. If the drawn entry is unable to be contacted / participate on that selected day, the entry is replaced and redrawn. Drawn entries who agree to participate on that selected home game, are ineligible for the draw of subsequent home games.
How do I register?
|Intrust Super Cup Round||Heat Date||Heat Time (approx.)||Registration Link||Registrations Close|
|Heat 1||5 – Tigers v Seagulls||25 April 2021||5:40pm||https://bit.ly/3swxYxq||12pm, 23/04/2021|
|Heat 2||10 – Tigers v Falcons||13 June 2021||2:40pm||https://bit.ly/3dDMbnO||12pm, 11/06/2021|
|Heat 3||16 – Tigers v Magpies||4 September 2021||3:40pm||https://bit.ly/3n8jC5h||12pm, 2/09/2021|
|Grand Final||17 – Tigers v Cutters||11 September 2021||3:40pm||N/A||N/A|
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry must be made by registration via thetigers.com.au and if randomly selected, participate as required with no substitution (“Event”).
2. Entry is open only to all Queensland residents capable of kicking a football a designated distance (“Eligible Entrants”). Directors, Officers, Management and Employees (and the immediate families of Directors, Officers, Management and Employees) of Eastern Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club Incorporated ABN 62765391352; 31 Panitya Street, Stones Corner QLD 4120 (“Promoter”) or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Professional or semi-professional Rugby League, Rugby Union or A-League athletes are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 8pm (AEDST) on 21 April, 2021 and concludes 12pm on 5 August 2021.
4. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must log onto thetigers.com.au/easts-tigers/win-a-brand-new-suzuki-swift/ and follow the links to complete the online entry form as required.
5. Only one unique entry per person per heat will be permitted.
6. Prize pool consists of 3 Merchandising packs (Heat Prize) and 1 Suzuki Swift GL Navigator, Auto, Red valued at $23,273 (Suzuki Super Kick Prize). Suzuki Super Kick Prize to include all on-road costs and dealer delivery – except comprehensive insurance cover and must be or the winner will be responsible for all costs of subsequent delivery / collection.
7. Three (3) eligible drawn entries will be contacted on the Friday immediately prior to the next Brisbane Tigers scheduled home game for their ability to participate in the event. The scheduled home games are 25th April 2021, 13th June 2021 and 7th of August 2021 with a total of 9 participants. If the drawn entry is unable to be contacted / participate on that selected day, the entry is replaced and redrawn. Drawn entries who agree to participate on that selected home game, are ineligible for the draw of subsequent home games.
The three (3) participating entrants will compete in a football kicking event at the designated home game – nine (9) in total. One (1) winner from each game, three (3) in total will receive (Heat Prize) and then participate in the kicking competition on the final game on 21st August for a chance to win the Suzuki Super Kick Prize.
8. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission.
10. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over internet communications or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
12. In the event that any prize (or any part of the prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions under State and Territory Legislation.
13. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. A prize or any unused portion of a prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. Caution: any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Website application or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
19. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any release document provided by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a draw (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter will collect, store, and use the Personal Information (PI) pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
20.1 The primary purpose for which the Promoter is collecting your PI is to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the PI requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
20.2 The secondary purpose for which the Promoter is collecting your PI is for the Promoter (or their associated Sponsors) to contact entrants in the future with marketing and promotional materials (in any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic message) about their products and/or services.
20.3 Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner and that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner/s name and locality in any media. Entrants can also gain access to, unsubscribe, update or correct any PI by contacting the Promoter at the contact us section below.