By Colleen Edwards (QRL content producer)
Round 15 of the Hostplus Cup is Crazy Sock Round, supporting the Men of League Foundation.
The annual campaign raises awareness of the community work undertaken through the Men of League’s National Wellbeing Program which assists the volunteer coaches, managers, gear stewards, groundsmen, canteen staff, referees and club administrators who have made tireless contributions to their local footy clubs.
This weekend, the round will see a huge Saturday of action with five games played, while there will be two games on Sunday – including the feature match between PNG Hunters and Central Queensland Capras – which can be viewed live and free.
Here is your Round 15 ‘stats pack’ with all of the numbers you need to know for this weekend’s games, courtesy of Brad Tallon.
Hostplus Cup Round 15
Head-to-head: Tigers 32 Souths Logan 14 Drawn 2
Hashtags: #HostplusCup #TIGESvMAGPIES
- The last time the two sides met, the Tigers clawed their way back to claim a 22-22 draw at Marsden State High School in Round 2
- These two sides have drawn their past two games, with Tigers winning the previous two encounters
- Enduring a terrible run of form at the moment, the Magpies would be hoping for at least another draw and aiming to go one better with a win, having lost their past eight games
- The Magpies have also lost their past three away games
- The Tigers have a heavy advantage in the head-to-head stakes and have seven wins and a draw in the past nine games between these two sides at Totally Workwear Stadium
- There have been a number of changes named to the Souths Logan Magpies line-up on Tuesday, with more changes potentially yet to be made following injuries in Origin to some of the Brisbane Broncos players
- Click here for all Game Day details
You can watch all Hostplus Cup games via QPlus.tv