Suzuki Easts Tigers have finalised our Coaching and Support staff roles for 2020.
Former Gold Coast Titans Assistant Coach Craig Hodges has taken the reins as the Tigers Head coach. Hodges’ assistant will be former Byron Bay Red Devils coach and Titans U20’s Assistant Coach Nathan Cross.
Antony Guilfoyle joins the Tigers as the Club’s Athletic Performance Manager. The former Brisbane Broncos and Penrith Panthers Athletic Performance Manager will be joined by former Penrith Panthers strength and conditioning coach Elliott Jackson.
The Hastings Deering Colts coaching and support staff remains unchanged from 2019 with Coach Ben King remaining at the helm. King will be joined once again by former Tigers Farren Mahoney as the Colts assistant coach.
Former Tigers halfback Isaac Kaufmann will take the reins of the Tigers Mal Meninga Cup squad in 2020. Kaufmann will be assisted by former Intrust Super Cup captain Steve Thorpe.
2019 Women’s coach Duane Rehua will coach the team again in 2020.
2020 Coaching and Support Staff
Intrust Super Cup
1. Head Coach – Craig Hodges
2. Assistant Coach – Nathan Cross
3. Wrestle Coach – David Tyrrell
4. Athletic Performance Manger – Antony Guilfoyle
5. Strength & Conditioning Coach – Elliott Jackson
6. Manager – Kevin Ryan
7. Head Trainer – Matthew Williamson
8. Sports Trainer – Gary Johnston
Hastings Deering Colts U20’s
1. Head Coach – Ben King
2. Assistant Coach – Farren Mahoney
3. Strength & Conditioning Coach – Jamal Esfahani
4. Strength & Conditioning Coach – Lachlan Trenerry
5. Managers – Andrew Ross and Greg Hines
6. Sports Trainers – Lee Munt and Heidi Watson
Mal Meninga Cup U18’s
1. Head Coach – Isaac Kaufmann
2. Assistant Coach – Steve Thorpe
3. Strength & Conditioning Coach – Lachlin Hogg
4. Manager – Luke Harlen
5. Sports Trainer – Jermaine Sipple
Football Department – Other
Head of Football – Terry Matterson
Wellbeing Manager – Luke Harlen
Club Doctor – Brisbane Sports and Exercise Medicine Specialists (BSEMS)
Club Physiotherapist – Movement Improvement